The Madison pull has been rescheduled to Friday, September 15. Same classes as originally set.
The pull at Madison has been postponed to a future date. The classes may be adjusted. Stay tuned for more information.
Due to wet weather, the pull at Madison has been postponed until tomorrow at 5:00.
It is time to get your applications turned in for the Outlaw Scholarship.
The pits will open at 3;00 at Wisner, they would like to allow the grounds to dry some more.